- COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
You may voluntarily provide and/or we may ask you to provide personal information, including, but not limited to, your e-mail address(es), credit card information, name, age, gender, affiliation, personal preference(s), shopping habit, current and past home and work addresses, fax and telephone numbers. In order to access some information on the Company’s website and/or to purchase/use products or services from the Company or third party(ies), you may be asked to sign in with an account name and password.
We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application, to provide location-based services. We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s [bluetooth, calendar, camera, contacts, microphone, reminders, sensors, SMS messages, social media accounts, storage] and other features. We may collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address.
You may be asked to provide confidential and/or personal information. We may collect information about your interaction with the Avishtech Website and Products, or third party(ies)’ information, products and services to operate and improve the Avishtech Website and Products, or third party(ies)’ information, products and/or services.
- USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may use this information to personalize your site experience. We may also share your information with third parties to deliver content, service or product offerings to you that we believe are of interest to you or that you request. In the event that a portion or all of the Company’s interest in the Avishtech Website and Products is sold, licensed or leased, all personal information would be transferred to the acquiring or leasing party without notice to you.
We may also use your personal information to communicate with you. Personal information collected on the Avishtech Website and Products may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which the Company and/or its affiliates, subsidiaries and service providers maintain facilities.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information as may be required by law or court order or with a law-enforcement or other government agency in connection with a criminal investigation, fraud prevention or other legal action if the Company reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to protect the Company, its customer or the public. We may also share your information with our affiliates, subsidiaries and service providers.
- TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
- THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
- SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
- POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
- OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
If you choose to delete all of your online account information from our database or modify it, please send an email to email@example.com with your request. We may not be able to delete or modify such information in a timely fashion due to limited resource or technical limitations. Notwithstanding your request, we may maintain information about an individual transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
- AFFECTED RIGHTS FOR EUROPEAN UNION WEBSITE VISITORS VIA GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
In connection with the data processing presented here, you have the right to:
- Request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of the right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- Demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- Demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required;
- Demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data. Dispute the accuracy of the data that the processing is unlawful, or whether we continue need the data. You can exercise a defense of your legal claims where you have objected to the data processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- Receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- Revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent cancellation.
- Contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our Contact branch in Berlin, Germany.
This section provides additional details about the personal information we collect about California consumers and the rights afforded to them under the “CCPA.”
For more details about the personal information we have collected over the last 12 months, including the categories of sources, please see Section 1 above, along with relevant other sections. We collect this information for the business and commercial purposes described above. We share this information with the categories of third parties described above (as such term is defined in the CCPA) the personal information we collect. We do not sell your personal information; and will not sell your personal information without providing you the ability to opt out.
Subject to certain limitations, the CCPA provides California consumers the right to request to know more details about the categories or specific pieces of personal information we collect (including how we use and disclose this information), to delete their personal information, to opt out of any “sales” of their personal information that may be occurring, and to not be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
California consumers may make a request pursuant to their rights under the CCPA by contacting us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will verify your request using the information associated with your account, including email address. Government identification may be required. Consumers can also designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on their behalf.