Thermomechanical Analysis (TMA) – Z Expansion
Thermomechanical Analysis is a technique for measuring the thermomechanical expansion behavior of a material. This service uses an Expansion probe to measure thermal expansion in the Z-direction (thickness direction).
Standard Cost reflects Temperature Range of 50°C to 270°C – please contact us for different temperature range. Price reflects two runs (1st run for preconditioning).
Possible Temperature Range: -70°C to 400°C
Measurement Instrument Used
TA Instruments Discovery TMA 450
- MCA 70 – Mechanical Cooling Accessory
- Temperature Range: -70°C to 400°C
- Force Range: 0.001 to 2 N
- Measurement Precision: ± 0.1%
- Controlled Heating and Controlled Cooling
Sample must not exceed 26 mm (L) x 10 mm (T).
Avishtech can prepare such samples from a sheet of solid material that does not exceed 10 mm in thickness.